Subject: REQUEST : PROPOSAL K FACTOR VALUE // PRICE AGREEMENT // SPOT SALE - FOB // 1,9MBBLS - MEREY 16 CRUDE OIL // AUGUST 2022 // TONDAR SAHRA.
From: CARLOS SUAREZ <[email-masked]>
To: saharathunder <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: ANTONIO PEREZ <[email-masked]>, ODOARDO BORDONES <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], ARMANDO MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>, VICTOR ALFONSO ROMERO <[email-masked]>, JACKSON SUAREZ <[email-masked]>, MIGUEL PABON <[email-masked]>, YOLANDA DEL CARMEN JIMENEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:05:07 -0400

Dear Excllencies of TONDAR SAHRA,
Please receive a cordial greeting from PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A.
We hereby confirm the receipt of your communication concerning the 
discount proposal to be applied to the sale of 1,900,000 barrels of Merey 
16 crude oil, according to the terms and conditions  agreed in RECAP # 
GCR-VO-D-22-109.
Regarding the discount proposal submitted by TONDAR SAHRA, it is required 
that the same be adjusted to the range agreed by the parties which was 
established between -26.00 USD/BBL and -30.00 USD/BBL, in addition it is 
informed that the deadline to submit the proposal is next November 02, 
2022.
I am attentive to your prompt response.
Carlos Suárez 
Crude  and Residual Commercial General Management Team // PDVSA Trade and 
Supply.
Direct Phone +58 212-706.64.37;  Ext .76437.

saharathunder <[email-masked]> 
23/10/2022 04:11 a.m.

Para
<[email-masked]>
cc
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
Asunto

Refence: 1401/60/05/3087/026 

Date: 2022/10/23

 

Subject: Determining the Discount Factor (K)

To: PDVSA

Attention: His Excellency Colonel Antonio Jose Perez Suarez

Dear Sir,

   With reference to the RECAP signed between PDVSA and Sahara Thunder and 
its Annex A (Price Negotiation) dated 10th AUG 2022 with the subject of 
Sale and Purchase of 2,000,000 barrels Merey 16 Crude Oil lifted by MT WON 
on 3rd SEP 2022, Sahara Thunder hereby provides the breakdown of all 
relevant cost and expenses for selling this cargo in the target market in 
order to determine the required Discount Factor (K) mentioned in Annex A. 

Item No. 

Description

Cost (USD/BBL)

1

Discount to End Users in China - DDU Basis

35.00

2

Freight Cost from Venezuela to China

12.00

3

Management Fee

1.00

4

Documentation Fee, STS Cost, Shortage Value, Operation Cost

1.00

5

Storage Charges and Port Cost

1.00

TOTAL

50.00

 

Based on the breakdown provided in the above table, the required Discount 
Factor (K) is USD 50.00 per BBL.

Bests

TONDAR SAHRA

 P.S.: For this cargo please ONLY contract with below emails:

[email-masked]

cc: [email-masked]

      [email-masked]