Subject: 3RD hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202201194
From: "sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Moradzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 10:57:57 +0330

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 3rd  hire invoice of Dune. 

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

 

The invoice password is the same as the one we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice to you.

 

1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade license for
coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts.

3- Arrange remittances through companies which registered in free zone to
avoid 5% VAT Extra cost. 

4- Not to deposit any cash into accounts.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.