Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2022, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / DISCHARGE UPDATE AT 1500
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:40:49 +0330

Good day,

Pls find discharge update up to 1200 lt on 25.10.2022 as below:

Discharged       3701 mt

Discharge rate    196 mt/hr

Etc 26th / 1200 lt

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 8:12 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2022, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / COMPLETE LINE DISPLACEMENT

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty no 47 as below:

23.10.2022

1900 hrs lt        Eosp-Nor tenfdered

2000 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

24.10.2022

0715 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

0742 hrs lt        Received instruction from port control berthing cancel (due to tug boat problem)

0815 hrs lt        Drop anchor as instructed by port control

1400 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

1442 hrs lt        Pob

1510 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

1518 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

1536 hrs lt        1st line ashore

1554 hrs lt        All made fast

1554 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

1554 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

1600 hrs lt        pilot away

1606 hrs lt        Surveyor on board

1612/1700        Ullaging

1718 hrs lt        Calculation over

1748 hrs lt        Hose connected

1812 hrs lt        Commence discharge (line displacement)

1954 hrs lt        Line displacement completed

Reverting

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771