Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2122, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / NOR TENDERED
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 01:57:43 +0330

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

28.10.2022

0030 hrs lt        Nor tendered

0100 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*03.30'N

Long   056*15.10'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771