Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2122, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / NOR TENDERED
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 01:58:44 +0330

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

28.10.2022

0030 hrs lt        Nor tendered

0100 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*03.30'N

Long   056*15.10'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 21.22, /NOR TENDERED
From: "master- Chem" <[email-masked]>
To: "'master- Chem'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMYAR'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'cmd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sahil'" <[email-masked]>, "'Charles'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations | Safe Seas'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 01:17:15 +0330

 

Dear sir,

Good day

Pls be informed that vsl tendering NOR at 0030 hrs LT/28TH OCT 2022.

Herewith, pls find attached NOR sheet.

Kindly confirm with safe receipt. 

 

--

Thanks & B Regards

Capt. Rakesh Kumar

Master

MT "CHEM"

PH(V SET): +15053892989 ( Bridge)

PH(V SET): +15058141439 (Master Cabin)

Email : [email-masked]

Disclaimer: Please note that vessel e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs.in case of Urgency,please do give us a call.

--------------------------------------------------------