Subject: Pending invoices of Dune-Sahara Tundar
From: "Shomali" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "amir-goudarzi" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Sameni" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 10:52:31 +0330

Dear Mr. Babakhani,

Ref our telecon few mints ago and also as per below msg from our treasury
dept. you are requested to pay the pending hire amount to the account which
mentioned in attached invoices.

Best regards
Shomali
Ops/Post-Fixture Claims Manager

Phone :  + 98 21 23803239
E-mails :  m- <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
                    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Moradzadeh <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2022 9:25 AM
To: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ahmadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sameni' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: 3RD hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202201194
Importance: High

Dear sirs;

Please be advised that we are facing with serious shortage of funds with our
brokers and  therefore it will not be possible to pay the hire of chartered
vessels , port dues for canal passing, etc at this time.

Please instruct / pressure the charterers to pay their debts to the given
brokers accounts as soon as possible.

Best regards

Moradzadeh

NITC Treasury Dept.

TEL : +9821 2380 4416

Fax: +98 21 2204 2518

E-MAIL : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: sameni [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 10:58 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'amir-goudarzi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Moradzadeh'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: 3RD hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202201194

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 3rd  hire invoice of Dune. 

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

 

The invoice password is the same as the one we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice to you.

 

1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade license for
coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts.

3- Arrange remittances through companies which registered in free zone to
avoid 5% VAT Extra cost. 

4- Not to deposit any cash into accounts.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.