Subject: RE: S T S - VLCC - Sahara
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'CGW account'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alireza Mirzaei'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 11:31:57 +0330

Dear Sir

Good day

Further to our recent telconv, kindly herewith attached EID card of Mr
Shujaat and following address and contact details to coordinate for payment
of subject S T S invoice:

==========================

NEW EMIRATES NBD 

BANIYAS ROAD DEIRA

OFFICE NO 5TH FLOOR 501

TEL: 048859793 

PO BOX 17 17 17

Mostafa karimi

Tel : 00 971 56 225 2258

==========================

Best Regards:

Capt. Saber 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2022 10:20 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: S T S - VLCC - Sahara

Dear Sir

Good day

Reference to subject matter, kindly herewith find attached operation report,
discharge report and hose certificate.

Please acknowledge safe receipt.

Best Regards:

Capt. Saber