Subject: TC request for loading 1,000,000 bbls* condensate*
From: "com1-tanker" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 08:47:30 +0330

Dear Mr. Roodsari,

Good day

Ref to our yesterday tel conversation, regarding your request for TC of a
motor tanker as a storage , pls let us know your whole enquiry including but
not limited to laycan , time charter period , charterer's fullstyle,
business background + their hire idea by return enable us to proceed for
further arrangements.

Thanks and awiting yours.

Yours faithfully,

Gh.Ghazanfari ( Ms.)

Commercial Devision.

Commercial and tanker operation department

Direct T   <tel:+971-4-277-9440> +098 (21) 23842185

URL  <http://www.sapidshpg.com/> www.sapidshpg.com 

Pls address your replies to:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the addressee named above. As this email may
contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named
addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before deleting it.
Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The contents should not
be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken.