Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF DISCHARGE AT QESHM OPL WITH 3RD DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/08.11.2022
From: "Seafaxon" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 12:39:36 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

08.11.2022

=========

0900 : Surveyor on Board

0906 : Commence Tank Inspection

0942 : Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

1000: Calculation Completed

1012 : Commence Mooring

1030 : All Made Fast

1042 : Commence Hose Connection

1112 : Hose Connection Completed

1142: Commence Discharging of South Pars Condensate

ETC : 09.11.2022/0600 LT

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.