Subject: SAHRA TUNDAR - PAYMENT
From: "Shomali" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "amir-goudarzi" <[email-masked]>, "Sameni" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:03:36 +0330

Dear Mr. Babakhani,

With reference to my telecon. with Mr. Pourmohseni few mints ago , Below msg
if FYKA. Pls ask your colleague to pay urgently.

Best regards
Shomali
Ops/Post-Fixture Claims Manager

Phone :  + 98 21 23803239
E-mails :  m- <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
                    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Moradzadeh <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 1:59 PM
To: 'Shomali' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>; 'Sameni'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: SAHRA TUNDAR - PAYMENT

Dear sir;

Please request the charterer to coordinate with our remitter Rep as
following details to pay the funds in cash then send us cash receipt voucher
accordingly;

Mr. Hassan abedi syed ali 

ID Number: 784-1987-8258216-1

Tel NO: + 971561087802

His ID card is also attached.

Best regards

Moradzadeh

NITC Treasury Dept.

TEL : +9821 2380 4416

Fax: +98 21 2204 2518

E-MAIL : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: Shomali [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2022 1:44 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; amir-goudarzi
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sameni
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: SAHRA TUNDAR - PAYMENT

Dear Sir,

As per latest info. From Sahra Tundar, they intend to pay about AED
6,000,000, Pls introduce the representative person to collect.

Best regards
Shomali