Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2222, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / BERTH LINE UP UPDATE ON 12.11.2022
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 08:44:56 +0330

Good day,

Pls find berth line up for your information as below:

Jetty no. 47 

Mt Petra – ETC 13.11.2022  

Anchorage 

Mt Lia    – scheduled for next berthing after Mt Petra (one and a half day operation)

Mt Chem

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 12:40 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2222, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL REPORT

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

09.11.2022

1100 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1218 hrs lt        Anchored

 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*04.74'N

Long   056*10.53'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771