Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2222, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / BERTH LINE UP UPDATE ON 15.11.2022
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:06:20 +0330

Good day,

Pls find berth line up for your information as below:

Jetty no. 47 

Mt Lia – All fast at 2300 hrs on 14.11.2022 – ETC 17.11.2022 / 1200 LT   

Anchorage 

Mt Chem – Scheduled for next turn of berthing after Mt Lia 

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 12:40 PM
To: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2222, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL REPORT

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

09.11.2022

1100 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1218 hrs lt        Anchored

 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*04.74'N

Long   056*10.53'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771