Subject: SAHRA TUNDAR - CASH PAYMENT
From: "Shomali" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Moradzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'sameni'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:55:56 +0330

Dear Sirs,

Below confirmation is FYKA. Pls process the payment of second part urgently.
Thanks.

Best regards
Shomali
Ops/Post-Fixture Claims Manager

Phone :  + 98 21 23803239
E-mails :  m- <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
                    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Moradzadeh <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 3:24 PM
To: 'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>; 'sameni' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'm-rahmani' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: SAHRA TUNDAR - CASH PAYMENT

Dear all;

Please be advised that as per our broker confirmation, the amount of
AED6,033,917.00  have been received by today.

Best regards

Moradzadeh

NITC Treasury Dept.

TEL : +9821 2380 4416

Fax: +98 21 2204 2518

E-MAIL : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>