Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: "Greendune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mehrasa'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC KHARK _ OPS'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:27:54 +0330

Dear Sir

Respectful Gentleman

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 16-NOV-2022

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT : VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT KHARK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 18.60 M / FWD: 18.60 M   

C) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 2,114,281 BBLS /  245,795 MT

 

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:  05.FEB.2022

E) NOON POSITION: Lat: 29 16.3 N / Long: 050 22.8' E

F) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

00 NM  /  0 NM

 

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

H) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

I) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   SE/3  

SEA:      NW/2

J)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:       704 MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
7.5 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         101.5 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

               MGO ROB:                   NIL                          MGO
CONS:            0.0 MT 

HFO RECEIVED ON 06.10.2022 AT KHARK ISLAND: 547.9 MT.

K) Remarks: 

VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT KHARK OPL .

SMT:GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  green <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]