Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Seafaxon" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 13:20:02 +0330

Dear Respected Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

Date / Time: 16.11.2022/1200 (LT) (SMT = GMT + 0330)

Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.2 N   056 11.5 E 

Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 22.09.2022 / 1430 l.t

Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0 / 0.0

Weather Condition: SE*2

Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig:  South Pars Condensate / 7,247 M.T

B/L Date: 19.10.2022

ETA to Next Port: N/A

Draft: 8.0 AFT Mtrs/ 7.0 FWD Mtrs           

ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 731.3/128.4/122.3/ 0.0

Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/ LSMGO: 4.0/0.0/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-Vsl at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD anchor.

-02 lengths of cargo hoses connected to port manifold for cargo operation.

-3 Pcs of fenders secured to port side for STS OPS.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.