Subject: PRICE CONFIRMATION // TONDAR SAHRA// M/T WON // BL 03SEP22// MEREY 16// 1.921.168 BBL// 38001024// GCR-VO-D-22-109
From: RAUL MAGO <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: DARWIN BRITO <[email-masked]>, SUSAN ROJAS <[email-masked]>, SAYMAR BLANCO <[email-masked]>, KAREN PERAZA <[email-masked]>, REINA PEREZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 12:10:47 -0400

Dear  TONDAR SAHRA   team,

Please find below the final price calculation:

THE SELLER SENDS VIA E-MAIL TO THE BUYER, THE PRICE CALCULATIONS OF THE 
CARGO AND DOES NOT RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM THE BUYER ONE (1)CALENDAR DAY 
AFTER SENDING THE SAME, IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE BUYER ACCEPTS SUCH 
CALCULATIONS, WHICH SHALL BE APPLIED FOR PURPOSES OF THE FINAL 
VALORIZATION OF THE CARGO.

Kind Regards,

Raúl Mago
Gerencia de Administración de Contratos
Crudos y Residuales
PDVSA Petróleo, S.A. 
Comercio y Suministro
Ofic: +58 212-7066553
E-mail: [email-masked]