Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2223, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / BERTHING PLAN
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 00:37:40 +0330

Good day,

Pls note vsl planned for berthing at jetty 47 in the early morning after departure of occupant vsl (Mt Global beauty).

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2022 12:33 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2223, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL REPORT

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

01.12.2022

2300 hrs lt        Eosp-Nor tenered

2345 hrs lt        Drop anchor

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*04.74'N

Long   056*10.53'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771