Subject: 9th hire-Faxon-Sahara-202201347
From: "sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Moradzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 16:08:19 +0330

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 9th hire invoice of Faxon. 

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

 

The invoice password is the same as the one we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice to you.

 

1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company license
for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts.

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.