Subject: RE: [Spam] RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT ////// authorization letter
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'Hakimzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Fardin Aminlaily'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC KHARK _ OPS'" <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Fardin Aminlaily'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 18:56:15 +0330

Dear Sir  ,

You are authorize to sign the documents on behalf of the vessel.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Hakimzadeh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2022 6:14 PM
To: Dune
Cc: ebadi; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
Fardin Aminlaily; NITC KHARK _ OPS; tahouri; saharathunder;
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spam] RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 //
CHARTERER DAILY REPORT ////// authorization letter

Dear captain Rostami

Kindly check the attached file and revert with your authorization letter to

Sign cargo documents on behalf of you. Thanks.

Warm Regards 

H.Hakimzadeh

D.Ops.Manager

NITC. Khark Island 

Office: +98 773 3823659

Mobile: +98 919 515 1042

Sent from my iPhone