Subject: Request for Sale-Purchase Offer | OSHK/SAHARA LTR - LIGHT CRUDE OIL
From: Navin Tauro <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: OPERATIONS HK <[email-masked]>, Alistair Jeffries <[email-masked]>, Navin Tauro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 10:48:41 -0500

Dear Sir,

Greetings and New Year wishes.

I am writing to you on behalf of Orient Source (HK) Ltd. (
www.orient-source.com). The Principals are marked here on CC.

We also refer to your Meeting on 17th December with Dr Moosavi, Mr.
Allahverdiha and Mr. Babakhani, representing our interest.

THE LETTER FROM ORIENT SOURCE REQUESTING FOR A SALE-PURCHASE OFFER ON LIGHT
CRUDE OIL IS ATTACHED FOR YOUR REVIEW AND RESPONSE.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Navin Tauro
Director
Orion Silver Pte. Ltd.
CRN: 202024274M

Disclaimer:
The content of this message may be legally privileged and confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. It should not be read,
copied and used by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender, preserve its confidentiality and delete it. Before opening
any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. No employee
or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Orion
Silver with another party by email without express written confirmation
by authorised person.