Subject: RE: SAHARA THUNDER - DUNE
From: "Moradzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Shomali'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sameni'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 12:28:23 +0330

Dear sirs;

Please be informed that relevant bank proof will be required for tracking of
all  payments to our broker accts.

Best regards

Moradzadeh

NITC Treasury Dept.

TEL : +9821 2380 4416

Fax: +98 21 2204 2518

E-MAIL : [email-masked]

From: Shomali [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2023 9:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; amir-goudarzi <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Sameni <[email-masked]>; 'm-rahmani'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: SAHARA THUNDER - DUNE 

Dear Sir,

Good day,

As your latest info. AED 6,033,917 has been paid to Brighten Account, So, we
need payment proof/swift for tracing the amount. Pls revert.

Best regards
Shomali
Ops/Post-Fixture Claims Manager

Phone :  + 98 21 23803239
E-mails :  m- <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
                    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]