Subject: FW: MT. DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT--202201195
From: "Mahdiye Saeidi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "shomali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 08:59:43 +0330

From: commercial <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 8:55 AM
To: ebadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; zeidabadi <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT

Dear Sir,

Further to your below message please note that the supply of 500MT HFO with
stated price is confirmed.

Please proceed with formalities and bunker operation.

Best Regards,

Sahara Thunder

-------- Original message --------

From: ebadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 10/5/22 07:48 (GMT+03:30) 

To: saharathunder <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , zeidabadi <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: RE: MT. DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

Dear sir

Pls advise is following 500 mt bunker hfo confirmed by our good charterer we
arrange it quickly?

 

 

Beast Regards

Ebadi

 

 

-------- Original message --------

From: zeidabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 04/10/2022 23:33 (GMT+03:30) 

To: ebadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, saharathunder
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: MT. DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

Dear sir ,

Ref to your below email, we can arrange MT 500 HFO within next few day
,final price will be 398 $PMT.

kindly check with your good charterer and get their confirmation and
approval  , which able us to procced for supply the same in due time. 

Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated. 

 

Sent from my Galaxy