Subject: REVUSED 9TH hire invoices of FAXON-INCLUDE BUNKER ON REDELIVERY-Sahara202300123
From: "Sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E-moradi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 16:12:54 +0330

TO: SAHARA THUNDER

 

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the  REVISED 9th hire invoice of FAXON.

 

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

 

The invoice password is the same as the one we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice  with related supporting documents
to you.

 

1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company license
for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts.

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.