Subject: RE: inquiry
From: "commercial" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 14:41:44 +0330

Dear Mr.Amini,

Gooday,

     According to your request, we inform you of the following:

1-  3.000 Mt heavy hydrocarbon per month:  Currently, the product is not
available, so there is no price for this product.

2-  1.000 Mt Naphtha (Light Hydrocarbon) per day: The price is minus 100 and
it will be delivered to the door of the refinery.( analysis is attached)

Best regards

   

        Petro Amoot Pouya Co.

  Oil & Gas Condensates Refinery

Head office: Unit 17-18, No.99 AbasiAnari St.,

Farahzadi Blvd, Saadat Abad, Tehran

Postal Code: 1998959167

Tel: 02188699202-3

Fax: 021886988384

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Think Before Print

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2023 12:02 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: inquiry 

Resending 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 7:42 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: inquiry 

TO: Petro Amoot Refinery co

Attention: commercial Dep 

As per our meeting last day , I would like to inform you our readiness to
purchase 3.000 Mt heavy hydrocarbon per month for Afghanistan and 1.000 Mt
Naphtha( Light Hydrocarbon) per day as well from your refinery, so kindly
please send us your best price along with last specs as soon as possible to
proceed,

regards

M.Amini

Petrosun co

4th floor,No 12th ,12th alley, sarafraz st,beheshti st .Tehran-Iran

Tel: 021-88735932 , 021-88741347, 021-88509019

cell: 09121956605

email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ,
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]