Subject: MT Dune // SAHARA THUNDER // TCP DATE : 22.08.2022 ----- FIXTURE RECAP - ADDENDUM NO.2 - EXTENSION
From: "harampanahi" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Farahbod'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-hedayati'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 11:04:38 +0330

Dear sir ;

Refer to your request for MT DUNE T/C contract extension , please find “ MT DUNE FIXTURE RECAP / ADDENDUM NO.2 ” .

Awaiting yours for confirmation or comments if any .

 

Best/regards

H.Harampanahi

NITC Chartering Dep.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

 

 

From: Anbavypour [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2023 9:53 AM
To: 'operation'; 'saharathunder'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'harampanahi'; 'm-hedayati'; 'Farahbod'
Subject: RE: MT Dune // SAHARA THUNDER // TCP DATE : 22.08.2022 ----- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP -ADDENDUM NO.1 -EXTENSION

Dear Sir,

Ref, to your below request for extension of T/C  contract of MT DUNE for the period of 2month+2month chopt.  Hereby declare that it 

Is confirmed from owner’s side, proper addendum will be sent for your confirmation accordingly.

Then two sets will be printed, signed/stamped by both side respectively.

 

 

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2023 10:29 AM
To: m-hedayati <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT Dune // SAHARA THUNDER // TCP DATE : 22.08.2022 ----- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP -ADDENDUM NO.1 -EXTENSION

Dear Sir,

Ref. to your below message please be informed that we are intended to extend the contract for 2+2 months.

You are kindly requested to check and revert with your provable acceptance.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

-------- Original message --------

From: m-hedayati <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 3/5/23 17:12 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: RE: MT Dune // SAHARA THUNDER // TCP DATE : 22.08.2022 ----- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP -ADDENDUM NO.1 -EXTENSION 

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

I would like to inform you that, MT Dune contract will be terminated on 21.March.2023,

Awaiting your notice for extension or redelivery of the vessel which shall be 30/15 days approximate as per charter party.

Awaiting Yours,

Sincerely Yours,

M. Hedayati

Nitc Chartering Deputy Manager

Chartering Department.

Tel:  +98 21 2380 3228

Fax: +98 21 2227 5149 

Mob:+98 912 372 1745

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: m-hedayati [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2022 11:16 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT Dune // SAHARA THUNDER // TCP DATE : 22.08.2022 ----- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP -ADDENDUM NO.1 -EXTENSION

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Further to below correspondences, please find enclosed addendum no.1 for extension of contract dated 22.08.2022,

Appreciate may confirm, sign and stamp the two sets of hard copies and revert.

 

Awaiting Yours,

Sincerely Yours,

M. Hedayati

Nitc Chartering Deputy Manager

Chartering Department.

Tel:  +98 21 2380 3228

Fax: +98 21 2227 5149 

Mob:+98 912 372 1745

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2022 4:09 PM
To: harampanahi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; saharathunder <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Meysam Hedayati' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE CONTRACT EXTENSION

Dear Sir,

Your message well received.

Ref. to below statement regarding contract extention please note we are ready to extend the contract till end of Persian calender year.

You are kindly requested to arrange needful and revert with formalities.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

Sent from my Galaxy

 

-------- Original message --------

From: harampanahi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 12/28/22 14:51 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , saharathunder <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Meysam Hedayati' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: M.T DUNE CONTRACT EXTENSION 

 

Dear sir ;

Good afternoon.

The MT DUNE , charter party dated 22.AUG.2022 for a period of 2 months + 2 months (CHOPT) has been terminated on 23.DEC.2022 ,

Kindly advise charterer plan for extension of contract.

Awaiting yours.

 

Best/regards

H.Harampanahi

NITC Chartering Dep.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212