Subject: FW: 8th hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202300389
From: "Shomali" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "amir-goudarzi" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Sameni" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 16:25:36 +0430

Dear Sir,

Attached invoice is FYKA. Pls process the payment and revert with payment
details.

Best regards
Shomali
Ops/Post-Fixture Claims Manager

Phone :  + 98 21 23803239
E-mails :  m- <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
                    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Sameni <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 9:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>; 'E-moradi' <[email-masked]>;
'm-rahmani' <[email-masked]>
Subject: 8th hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202300389

 

Resending with the attach.

 

 

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 8th hire invoice of Dune(according
to the recent addendum)

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

"1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts."

 

The invoice password is the same as we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice to you.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.