Subject: RE: [bunker] Supply of 20MT of LSMGO to vessel CHEM at Bandarabbas OPL
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: BunkerGm <[email-masked]>,[email-masked], [email-masked],[email-masked], [email-masked],[email-masked], [email-masked],[email-masked], [email-masked],[email-masked], [email-masked],[email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 13:42:44 +0330

Good day

Please be advised that bunker barge Hamd alongside.

14.05.2023 at 1312 hrs LT.

 

Best Regards, 

M.Mohseni 

Ops Executive 

+98 9104083449

On May 13, 2023, 1:26 PM, at 1:26 PM, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,Further to below message please be informed that vessel is
>ready to have bunker operation.For your kind information the vessel is
>at Bandarabbas anchorage and further arrangement please coordinate with
>our agent with following email [email-masked] who are
>included in copy.Best Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: BunkerGm
><[email-masked]> Date: 5/13/23  11:50  (GMT+03:30) To:
>[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] Cc:
>[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
>[email-masked], [email-masked],
>[email-masked], [email-masked], 'operation'
><[email-masked]>, [email-masked] Subject: RE: [bunker]
>Supply of 20MT of LSMGO to vessel CHEM at Bandarabbas OPL    Dear
>Sirs,Good Day,  Refer to below request, you are kindly requested to
>supply 20 MTs ULSMGO to MT Chem at B.Abbas OPL, ETA of vessel is
>13.05.2023 AM(IAGW), it will be included  in our priority list. Please
>confirm safe receipt.    Dear Sirs at Thunder SAhra Co RIC, Kindly
>update vessel ETA for smooth operation.       Kind RegardsCapt.H.Azizi
>                                        General
>manager                                              Bunker
>division                                      SAPID Shipping
>Co.T-Company: +98 21 23841T-Direct
>No:+982123843556                                        
>Email:[email-masked]
>reply:[email-masked]                                
>www.sapidshpg.com                 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis email is
>intended only for the addressee named above. As this email may contain
>confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
>addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
>named addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before
>deleting it. Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The
>contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies
>takenاطلاعیه محرمانه بودناین ایمیل فقط برای مخاطب ذکر شده در بالا در
>نظر گرفته شده است. از آنجا که این ایمیل ممکن است حاوی اطلاعات محرمانه
>ای باشد،چنانچه شما مخاطب ایمیل مذکور یا شخص مسئول دریافت پیام نمی
>باشید، لطفاً قبل از حذف نمودن پیام، به ما (از طریق ایمیل یا تلفن) اطلاع
>دهید. لطفاً سند را از سیستم پست الکترونیکی خود حذف کنید. مطالب ایمیل و
>همینطور نسخه های کپی آن نباید برای شخص دیگری افشا گردد.    From:
>operation [mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Saturday, May 13,
>2023 11:07 AMTo: BunkerGm <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: [email-masked];
>[email-masked]; [email-masked];
>[email-masked]; [email-masked];
>[email-masked]; [email-masked]: RE:
>[bunker] Supply of 20MT of LSMGO to vessel CHEM at Bandarabbas OPL Dear
>Sir, Ref. to your below message please be informed that the offer is
>confirmed.Please revert with delivery schedule and we shall proceed
>with the payment process. Best Regards,OperationSahara
>Thunder  -------- Original message --------From: BunkerGm
><[email-masked]> Date: 5/13/23 09:53 (GMT+03:30) To:
>'saharathunder' <[email-masked]> Cc: [email-masked],
>[email-masked], [email-masked],
>[email-masked], [email-masked],
>[email-masked], [email-masked],
>[email-masked] Subject: RE: [bunker] Supply of 20MT of LSMGO to
>vessel CHEM at Bandarabbas OPL     Dear Sir,Good Day,  Ref yours below,
>attached please find pre-invoice, the date of delivey will be given by
>the supplying co,       Kind RegardsCapt.H.Azizi
>                                        General
>manager                                             Bunker
>division                                      SAPID Shipping
>Co.T-Company: +98 21 23841T-Direct
>No:+982123843556                                        
>Email:[email-masked]
>reply:[email-masked]                                
>www.sapidshpg.com                CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis email is
>intended only for the addressee named above. As this email may contain
>confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
>addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
>named addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before
>deleting it. Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The
>contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies
>takenاطلاعیه محرمانه بودناین ایمیل فقط برای مخاطب ذکر شده در بالا در
>نظر گرفته شده است. از آنجا که این ایمیل ممکن است حاوی اطلاعات محرمانه
>ای باشد،چنانچه شما مخاطب ایمیل مذکور یا شخص مسئول دریافت پیام نمی
>باشید، لطفاً قبل از حذف نمودن پیام، به ما (از طریق ایمیل یا تلفن) اطلاع
>دهید. لطفاً سند را از سیستم پست الکترونیکی خود حذف کنید. مطالب ایمیل و
>همینطور نسخه های کپی آن نباید برای شخص دیگری افشا گردد.    From:
>saharathunder [mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Thursday, May
>11, 2023 11:42 PMTo: [email-masked]; [email-masked]:
>[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
>[email-masked]: [bunker] Supply of 20MT of LSMGO to
>vessel CHEM at Bandarabbas OPL Dear Sir, Further to our earlier
>correspondence please be informed that the given spec. for 20MT of MGO
>is confirmed by vessel.You are kindly revert with invoice and time of
>delivery in order to arrange needful. Best Regards,OperationSahara
>Thunder----- Original Message -----From: BunkerGm
>[mailto:[email-masked]]To: "'operation'"
><[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>Cc:
>[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
>[email-masked]: Thu, 11 May 2023 17:11:01 +0430Subject:
>RE: Supply of 20MT of LSMGO to vessel CHEM at Bandarabbas OPL   Dear
>Sir,Good Day,  Ref b/m and our phone-conv , attached please find sample
>test report of available ULSMGO.Pls confirm to proceed.         Kind
>RegardsCapt.H.Azizi                                         General
>manager                                             Bunker
>division                                      SAPID Shipping
>Co.T-Company: +98 21 23841T-Direct
>No:+982123843556                                        
>Email:[email-masked]
>reply:[email-masked]                                
>www.sapidshpg.com                 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis email is
>intended only for the addressee named above. As this email may contain
>confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
>addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
>named addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before
>deleting it. Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The
>contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies
>takenاطلاعیه محرمانه بودناین ایمیل فقط برای مخاطب ذکر شده در بالا در
>نظر گرفته شده است. از آنجا که این ایمیل ممکن است حاوی اطلاعات محرمانه
>ای باشد،چنانچه شما مخاطب ایمیل مذکور یا شخص مسئول دریافت پیام نمی
>باشید، لطفاً قبل از حذف نمودن پیام، به ما (از طریق ایمیل یا تلفن) اطلاع
>دهید. لطفاً سند را از سیستم پست الکترونیکی خود حذف کنید. مطالب ایمیل و
>همینطور نسخه های کپی آن نباید برای شخص دیگری افشا گردد.    From:
>operation [mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Thursday, May 11,
>2023 4:27 PMTo: [email-masked]; [email-masked]:
>Supply of 20MT of LSMGO to vessel CHEM at Bandarabbas OPL Dear
>Sir, Ref. To our earlier telecon. please note we are planning to supply
>20MT of LSMGO to vessel CHEM at Bandarabbas OPL ON Friday or
>Saturday.Would be appreciated if you provide us with possibility and
>your best offer. Best Regards,OperationSahara Thunder