Subject: FW: 10th hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202300530
From: "Shokoofeh Abdollahzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sameni'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Shomali'" <[email-masked]>, "'E-moradi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sanjabi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 12:41:17 +0430

Dear Sir/Madam 

To remind

Thanks and best regards

Abdollahzadeh

From: amir-goudarzi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 5:49 PM
To: 'Sameni'; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri'; [email-masked]; 'E-moradi'; 'm-rahmani';
'Shokoofeh Abdollahzadeh'; 'Ahmadi'; 'Sanjabi'
Subject: RE: 10th hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202300530

Dear Sir/Madam 

Attached list of pending invoices in related to bunker/port dues/hire , also
. 

Please advise payment plan and settlement of overdue invoices .

Thanks and best regards

Goudarzi

From: Sameni [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 4:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>; 'E-moradi' <[email-masked]>;
'm-rahmani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shokoofeh Abdollahzadeh'
<[email-masked]>; 'Ahmadi' <[email-masked]>; 'Sanjabi'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: 10th hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202300530

 

 

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 10th hire invoice of Dune.

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

"1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts."

 

The invoice password is the same as we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice to you.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.