Subject: LOI （condensate）from Steven
From: Steven Zhang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 18:01:56 +0400

Dear Sir:

I am Steven, and I had the pleasure of visiting you last week. Thank you
for the warm reception extended to me during my visit.

I am writing on behalf of HNE(HK) to express our strong interest in
purchasing condensate oil from your side. We have conducted thorough
internal research and are fully prepared for the procurement process.

We are committed to establishing a long-term and stable business
relationship with your organization. To initiate this partnership, we will
be sending you a detailed Letter of Intent (LOI) ,specifically addressing
the procurement of "condensate "

The LOI will outline our intentions, terms, and expectations, serving as a
foundation for further negotiations. We are confident that our
collaboration holds significant potential and will be mutually beneficial.

Thank you for considering our proposal. We are excited about the
opportunity to work with your organization and anticipate a positive
response.

Regards

Steven

[email-masked]