Subject: RE: 10th hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202300530
From: "Sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E-moradi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shokoofeh Abdollahzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ahmadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sanjabi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 10:10:18 +0330

Resending

Dear Mr.Roodsari 

 for your kind following up please.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.

 

From: Sameni <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 3:36 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>; 'E-moradi'
<[email-masked]>; 'm-rahmani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shokoofeh
Abdollahzadeh' <[email-masked]>; 'Ahmadi' <[email-masked]>;
'Sanjabi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: 10th hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202300530

 

 

Dear Mr.Roodsari

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 10th hire invoice of Dune.

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

"1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts."

 

The invoice password is the same as we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice to you.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.