Subject: fulfillment services we provide
From: "Hannah Stages" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:11:35 +0200

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. Who would I speak with at your company
that handles your order fulfillment and product shipping?. We have been
specializing in helping businesses manage their order shipping for over 20
years,
and we would like to offer our services to your company.
We are conveniently located in Florida, near the ports, making it easy for
us to handle your shipping needs.

Services offered:  warehousing, product order fulfillment, FBA prep and
drop shipping.

Store it, pick, pack and ship it out for you!

Some of the types of clients we work with:
• E-com product shipping
• Books, training manuals, guides
• Health supplements
• Medical / Wellness Testing Kits
• New member welcomes boxes and gifts
• Product samples
• Program test kits
• Follow up gifts to clients, leads, and prospects

Over the years, we have worked with a variety of clients from diverse
industries,
and some of the types of clients we have served include E-commerce
businesses,
publishers of books, training manuals, and guides, health supplement
companies,
and medical/wellness testing kit manufacturers. We have also helped
businesses
with new member welcome boxes and gifts, product samples, program test
kits,
follow-up gifts to clients, leads, and prospects.

If you could kindly provide me with the name and contact information of the
person in charge
of order fulfillment and product shipping at your company, we would be
happy to discuss
how we can help support your business needs.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

Hannah Stages
Order Fulfillment Specialist

P.S. If you no longer wish to receive information from us, please let us
know,
and we will update our records accordingly.