Subject: 11th hire invoices of Dune-Sahara202300558
From: "Sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E-moradi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shokoofeh Abdollahzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ahmadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sanjabi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 09:51:31 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 11th hire invoice of Dune.

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

"1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts."

 

The invoice password is the same as we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.