Subject: NEPTA- SAHARA) 1K HSFO BUNKER SUPPLY
From: "m.miri" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'S Razavi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 20:57:33 +0330

Dear Mr. Roudsari

CC: Mr. Babakhani 

Good time. Ref. today discussion for 1K HSFO BUNKERING, kindly be noted, due
to our bunker supply commitment, we are not able to wait for your receiving
barge later than tomorrow AM hours. Kindly find below RECAP and please
revert us confirmation. Thank you.   

.......................................... 

*	DATE: 03 July 2023 
*	BUNKER Seller: NEPTA SANAT KHALIJ FARS, Email:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . 
*	BUNKER Buyer: SAHARA THUNDER Co., Email:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
*	BUNKER Vessel: WANJI, IMO # 9215103  
*	RECEIVING Vessel: XXXXXXX, IMO # XXXXXX 
*	Location: Anchorage Assaluyeh 
*	Delivery Date: Prompt. 

**BUYER guarantees to bring receiving vessel @ anchorage before 09 AM, 04th
July**   

*	Price: Mopag 180 minus USD 08 / MT 
*	Grade/Qty./Spec: HSFO, 1000 MT
*	Bunker Quantity Surveyor: TBN 
*	Fuel Testing laboratory: TBN 
*	Local Agent: TBN

............................................. 

*	Payment: Once Completion of loading 
*	Currency: AED Payment through SARRAF in UAE
*	STS facility/Cost: FENDER/ HOSE/REDUCER on Buyer account  
*	Offer Validity: 09 AM, 04th July.   

Sincerely Yours 

MIRI

Senior Commercial

 

Apt. # 15, 4th Floor, No. 45, West Sarv Blvd., Saadat Abad, Tehran

T: +98- 021-26745144, 26745412, F: +98-21- 26745476

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W: www.nepta-bunkers.com <http://www.nepta-bunkers.com>  

...................

The above message is only for the named addressee and may contain
information that is confidential or otherwise protected undera applicable
law. Any unauthorized disseminations, distribution, copying or use of the
information contained in the message is strictly prohibited. If you have
receicved this message in error, please notify us by e-mail and erase this
message immediately.