Subject: MT.Dune - Estimated port dues
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 16:44:20 +0330

Good day,

Regarding to MT.Dune loading operation at Assaluyeh please find the attached
file for your kind attention and perusal.

As per attached file and considering port dues for MT.Dune , our co has
remitted partially of port bills to port account and the vessel will be
berthed and commenced loading thereafter, tonight ,IAGW.

This is to inform you that ,port clearance won't be issued by PMO before
bill settlement, for which please instruct to pay the amount  at the
earliest before completion of loading to avoid any delay as we are facing
with holidays.

Please confirm the receipt of this message by return.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449