Subject: FW: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - releasing MV.Fadak
From: operation <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 12:29:38 +0330

Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: operation <[email-masked]> Date: 7/22/23  20:54  (GMT+03:30) To: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] Cc: chartering Arsang <[email-masked]> Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -  releasing MV.Fadak Dear Sir,Ref. to your below message please note that we do not know the contract and its clauses and even we do not need the statement from owner.For your kind information during the contract it has been stated many times to marinecrown that whatever comes in rider are the penalties that charterer shall pay if they did not perform their commitment and asked to add the points that if owner did not perform they have to pay penalty as well and it was your suggestion that it has been mentioned in related contract and OT should not be limited to laytime only and now it is marinecrown responsibility to compensate.Considering above please do not send us the statement from owner.Best RegardsOperationSahara ThunderSent from my Galaxy-------- Original message --------From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Date: 7/22/23  17:38  (GMT+03:30) To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]> Cc: Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>, chartering Arsang <[email-masked]> Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -  releasing MV.Fadak 
Dear Sir,
Good day
Ref to your below email, please find the following reply from the owners:
Qte+++++++
Thanks for your email.  Please reffer the items to the contract's terms and clauses.
Unqte+++++
Best Regards
Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)
Operations Department
Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395
www.arsangco.com

On 21 Jul 2023, at 14:19, saharathunder <[email-masked]> wrote:
Dear Sir,
 
Ref. to your message regarding releasing MV. FADAK please be informed she can be cast off but followings shall be kept in consideration.
 
1) The difference figures between FARASAKOO (1419MT) and FADAK500 (1293.504MT)
2) The delay in delivery of the bunker to DUNE due to unproper sts equipment
3) The delay in bunker discharging to DUNE due to unproper pumping system
4) The tank table of FADAK500 for OBQ after loading from FARASAKOO and after discharging to DUNE
5) Remaining bunker (about 20MT) onboard FADAK500
6) The demurrage and delay which SAHARA THUNDER has to pay to NIOC due to delay in loading of nominated cargo due to delay made by FADAK500
7) The daily extra hire rate for DUNE which has been invoiced to SAHARA THUNDER due to delay in bunker operation/delivery by FADAK500
 
Please consider above and many more which may arise as consequential issues of this delay and release the vessel 
 
Best Regards,
Operation
Sahara Thunder----- Original Message ----- From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] Sent: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 11:00:58 +0330 Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - releasing MV.Fadak
Good day, 
Ref to our telecon and below email please confirm to release MV.Fadak in due course. 
Regards,
M.Mohseni 
On Jul 20, 2023, 10:27 PM, at 10:27 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Good day, 
>Dear Mr. Roodsari,
>
>Please be advised that mv.Fadak cleared from MV.Dune at 2130 lt .
>
>Please also be advised that ref to our telecon with Mr Babakhani
>regarding MV.Fadak, you are kindly requested to  advise and send us an
>instruction to release MT.Fadak.
>Please confirm in order to proceed with her formalities. 
>
>
>Best Regards, 
>M.Mohseni 
>
>
>On Jul 20, 2023, 3:01 PM, at 3:01 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
>wrote:
>>Good day,
>>
>>Well noted with thanks. Will follow up accordingly.
>>
>>Regards,
>>M.Mohseni
>>
>>
>>On Jul 20, 2023, 2:22 PM, at 2:22 PM, operation
>><[email-masked]> wrote:
>>>Dear Sir,Your message well received.Regarding 15/20mt of remaining
>>part
>>>please consult with Mr. Babakhani by phone to get the
>instruction.Best
>>>Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>>>-------- Original message --------From: [email-masked] Date:
>>>7/20/23  13:59  (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
>>><[email-masked]> Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>,
>>>[email-masked] Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -  Bunkering
>>>Completed Good day, Ref to our messages please be advised of the
>>>vessel’s update as follows: 16.07.2023 1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD
>>>1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING 1530: FIRST LINE ON THE
>>>BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S 1600: ALL FAST 1630: COMMENCED HOSE
>>>CONNECTION 1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION 1800:
>>>COMPLT CALCULATN 1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG. 20.07.20231312 hrs LT :
>>>Completed Bunkering Please  also note that about 15/20 mt of cargo
>>>remained on board MT.Fadak as the vsl can’t pump the rest of
>>>cargo.Reverting with any news.   Best Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops
>>>Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South
>wing
>>>,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel:
>>>+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>>>3449                 From: [email-masked]
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 8:42 AMTo:
>>>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'Ops.Arsang'
>>><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
>><[email-masked]>Subject:
>>>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - Bunkering status  Good day, Please be
>>>advised of the vessel’s update as follows:18.07.2023Discharged qtty
>up
>>>to 0800 lt  :       520 mt  Current Rate:          16.00  mt ETC :
>>>  20.07.2023   at 0400 LT   Reverting with any news  Best
>>>Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency
>>>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>>>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31    
>  +98
>>>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449                 From: Operation 2
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 8:20 PMTo:
>>>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'Ops.Arsang'
>>><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: MV.Fadak 500 voy
>>>19/1402 - Discharging status  Good day, Please be advised of the
>>>vessel’s update as follows:17.07.2023Discharged qtty up to 2000 lt  :
>>>358 mt Current Rate: 15 mt Etc : Reverting Best Regards, M.Mohseni
>>>   On Jul 16, 2023, at 9:29 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
>>>wrote:Good day, Ref to our messages please be advised of the vessel’s
>>>update as follows: 16.07.2023 1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD MT.Dune
>>>1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING 1530: FIRST LINE ON THE
>>>BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S 1600: ALL FAST 1630: COMMENCED HOSE
>>>CONNECTION   1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION1800:
>>>COMPLT CALCULATN1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG.Rate : Reverting E5C: Reverting
>>> Reverting with any news. Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 16, 2023, at
>12:10
>>>PM, [email-masked] wrote: Good day, Further to our previous
>>>messages please be advised that as per master ,vsl is ready to depart
>>>Nakhl Taghi to Assaluyeh anchorage and vsl’s ETA to MT.Dune will be
>>>around 1430 Lt on 16.07.2023Meanwhile we already arranged fast boat
>>for
>>>surveyor to take him to the vsl .  Reverting with further news.
>>   Best
>>>Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency
>>>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>>>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31      
>+98
>>>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449                 From: Operation 2
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Friday, July 14, 2023 2:08 PMTo:
>>>[email-masked]: [email-masked]: RE:
>>MV.Fadak
>>>500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak Good
>>day,
>>>Your message was noted with thanks. Best Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul
>14,
>>>2023, at 12:44 PM, operation <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Dear Sir,  Please refer
>>to
>>>my previous message.  Best Regards, Operation  Sahara Thunder
>> --------
>>>Original message -------- From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > Date: 7/14/23 11:31 (GMT+03:30) To:
>>>operation <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > Cc: [email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]>  Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402
>--
>>>hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak  Good day, Further to our
>>>previous messages, please be advised of the vessel’s owner msg as 
>>>follows: Quote " We are now in the this situation and despite all the
>>>effort of our and you team the fender suppl on Sat. " " Unquote
>>>Reverting with any news. Best Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 13, 2023, at
>>>11:01 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>><mailto:[email-masked]>
>>>> wrote: Good day, Further to our telecon, despite our several
>>contacts
>>>with the owner, we couldn't get their confirmation for sending from
>>>BND  . Please be advised of the following msg of owner for your kind
>>>ref; Quote "" As per as tele-con with good Mr.Soltani we arranged to
>>>supply a couple of fenders from Bushehr. Since the ideal situation is
>>>on Sat and the Mt Dune is close to black out, I suggest to have a 1hr
>>>operation to supply 10-20 mt tomorrow and have the rest with ideal
>>>situation on Sat. " Unquote Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 13, 2023, at
>>9:30
>>>PM, operation <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: Dear Sir,  Please
>>>beinformed at any circumstances the fenders shall be ready at
>>asalouyeh
>>>by tomorrow morning. excuses from any side will not accepted. From
>now
>>>on I will hold up everything and consequences with marine crown.
> Best
>>>Regards, Operation Sahara Thunder  -------- Original message --------
>>>From: Operation 2 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
>>>Date: 7/13/23 21:09 (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
>>><[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
>>Cc:
>>>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  Subject: RE:
>>MV.Fadak
>>>500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak  Dear
>Mr
>>>Roodsari, Ref to below email and our telecon please be advised that
>we
>>>are still awaiting owner confirmation and also we are following up
>two
>>>options to provide fenders from BND and Bushehr to get better results
>>>as sending from BND needs to get permission from port and do 
>>>formalities facing with weekends and some delay. Reverting with
>>further
>>>news. Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 12, 2023, at 11:21 PM, Operation 2
>>><[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: Good
>>>dayPlease be advised of the owner 's message as follows :Quoate" We
>>are
>>>arranging to supply a couple of yokohama fenders for tomorrow. Will
>>>advise the result accordingly."UnquoteRegardsM.MohseniOn Jul 12,
>2023,
>>>10:36 PM, at 10:36 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Please be advised of
>the
>>>vessel’s update as follows :*Fadak*1930: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT)
>>>APPROACHING1954: FIRST LINE ON THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST OF
>>>10METER2018: BERTHING ABORTED DUE TO IMPROPER SHAPE OF VSL FOR THE
>>>PERPOUSE.2030: FADAK 500 AWAY AND CLEARRegards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12,
>>>2023, 9:12 PM, at 9:12 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> >wrote:Good day,Further to our
>>>telecon,Please be advised that as per master 's vsl of Fadak, during
>>>all fast,master of MT.DUNE stopped operation of fasting due to lack
>of
>>>safetyand enough fenders  and  to prevent any damages to MT.DUNE.
>>>Theoperation was postponed to once vsl equipped with safe and
>>>enoughfenders .Best Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023, 5:59 PM, at
>5:59
>>>PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:Good
>>>day,Further to our telecon and your kind instructions we already
>hired
>>>afast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak500 .FYKI, MV.Fadak heaved anchor
>>>at 1645 lt and proceeding to MT.DunewithETA around 1930 LT on
>>>12.07.20223.Reverting with SOB time .Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps
>>>ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing
>>>,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel:
>>>+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From:
>>>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 3:02 PMTo:
>>>'operation' <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 --
>>Cargo
>>>documentsGood day,Further to our previous msgs please find the
>>attached
>>>Fadak cargodocuments for your kind perusal.Best RegardsMohammad
>>>MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor,
>>>South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran
>1991943845,
>>>IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>>>3449From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Tuesday, July
>>>11, 2023 8:05 PMTo: 'operation' <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject:
>>>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo
>>>Assaluyeh- refused to sign LOPDear Mr Roodsari,Ref to our telecon a
>>>short while ago, as explained on the phone, ourcolleague attended the
>>>NIOC office to sign documents  and  as per thenorm of practice,  he
>>>submitted the LOP to NIOC representative tosignhowever NIOC
>>>representative accepted to sign but after signingdocuments  by us, 
>he
>>>refused to sign the LOP  as he asserted that hegot instructions not
>to
>>>sign LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11, 2023, at 6:43 PM, Operation 2
>>><[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref to below emails,
>>>please be advised that despite  our efforts andexplanations, NIOC rep
>>>refused to sign vsl's LOP  as they have firminstructions to avoid
>>>signing vsl's LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11, 2023, at 3:34 PM,
>>>Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Dear Mr
>Roodsari,Further
>>>to our telecon and your kind instructions, we will proceedwithsigning
>>>Fadak cargo documents and will provide you scanned copies ofdocuments
>>>along with signed LOP in due course .Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 10,
>2023,
>>>at 4:57 PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:Good day,Dear Mr.Roodsari,Ref to
>>>below email and our telecon, please advise us your kindinstructions 
>>>for signing documents as the NIOC office asked us tosigndocuments
>>>asap.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown
>Agency
>>>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>>>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>>>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From: Operation 2
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 1:19 PMTo:
>>>'operation' <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject:
>>>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo
>>>Assaluyeh- Still awaiting Fadak readiness to dischargeGood
>day,Further
>>>to below email please be advised that we are still awaitingFadak
>>>readiness to discharge cargo ,, as  hot workers (welder team)andother
>>>parts required for assembling hoses have not been prepared bytheowner
>>>and his representative.Regarding BL and documents, please advise us
>of
>>>the latestinstructionsfor signing documents, as we are under pressure
>>>from  the NIOC officeand Farasakoo  to sign documents asap.Reverting
>>>with any news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 7:51 PM, Operation
>2
>>><[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref to below email
>>please
>>>be advised of the vsl's upsateas followsPob: 1730 ltunberthed : .1805
>>>ltpilot off: 1820 ltvsl dropped anchor : 1915 ltReverting with any
>>>news.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 4:45 PM,
>Operation
>>>2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Further to below email
>>>and our earlier messages  please be advisedthatas per your
>>instructions
>>>master refused to sign terminal documents.pilot will be onboard the
>>>vessel around 1730 lt for unberthing.Reverting with any news.Best
>>>Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 5:22 AM, Operation 2
>>><[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Please be advised that
>>>loading cargo was completed at 0512 lt on09.07.2023.Reverting with
>any
>>>news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 8, 2023, at 8:16 PM, Operation 2
>>><[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Further to below email
>>>please be advised of the vessel’s update asfollows: