Subject: MTAZZA // STS OPERATION // FDA // Invoice
From: "CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'CGW Account'" <[email-masked]>, "'Saber'" <[email-masked]>, "'CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 16:24:46 +0330

DD: 14.08.2023

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly find attached herewith the FDA/Invoice related to D.V MT. AZZA STS
operation on 13th- 14th August 2023, for your perusal and remittance with
thanks.

Pls Note Mr.Reza Eisa Saber (+971567469594) will collect cash on our
behalf.(All 3 STS Charges)

 

Best Regards:

 

CGW Shipping Commercial Director

Capt.A.Eftekhari

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 

General Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office): +98 21 86128774, Mrs Mehrsa: +98 912
022 5691, Capt..Eftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt. Saber: +98 912 234 5835