Subject: MT AZZA, MT AL MOUSTAFA, MT PHOENIX // STS OPERATIONS // FDA // INVOICES & EID
From: "CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'CGW Account'" <[email-masked]>, "'Saber'" <[email-masked]>, "'CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 11:52:11 +0330

DD: 15.08.2023

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Further to our previous email, Pls note since the payment process may takes
time and Mr. saber will leave UAE end of this week, Pls find New EID for Mr.
Ayoobkhan Who will collect attached invoices amount on our behalf.

His Cell Phone: +971 50 974 4067

 

Best Regards:

 

CGW Shipping Commercial Director

Capt.A.Eftekhari

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 

General Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office): +98 21 86128774, Mrs Mehrsa: +98 912
022 5691, Capt..Eftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt. Saber: +98 912 234 5835 

From: CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2023 4:25 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'CGW Account'
<[email-masked]>; 'Saber' <[email-masked]>; 'CGW COMMERCIAL
DIRECTOR' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MTAZZA // STS OPERATION // FDA // Invoice

DD: 14.08.2023

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly find attached herewith the FDA/Invoice related to D.V MT. AZZA STS
operation on 13th- 14th August 2023, for your perusal and remittance with
thanks.

Pls Note Mr.Reza Eisa Saber (+971567469594) will collect cash on our
behalf.(All 3 STS Charges)

 

Best Regards:

 

CGW Shipping Commercial Director

Capt.A.Eftekhari

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 

General Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office): +98 21 86128774, Mrs Mehrsa: +98 912
022 5691, Capt..Eftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt. Saber: +98 912 234 5835