Subject: MT DUNE // STS OPERATION // FDA // INVOICE
From: "CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'CGW Account'" <[email-masked]>, "'Saber'" <[email-masked]>, "'CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 10:15:35 +0330

DD: 19.08.2023

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly find attached herewith the FDA/Invoice related to DV Dune STS
operation on 16th- 19th August 2023, for your perusal and remittance with
thanks.

Pls find EID for Mr. Ayoobkhan Who will collect attached invoice amount on
our behalf.

His Cell Phone: +971 50 974 4067

 

Best Regards:

 

CGW Shipping Commercial Director

Capt.A.Eftekhari

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 

General Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office): +98 21 86128774, Mrs Mehrsa: +98 912
022 5691, Capt..Eftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt. Saber: +98 912 234 5835