Subject: User's inbox is full, mailbox is unable to send email
From: User's Inbox Full <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Aug 2023 14:54:32 +0200

Email Delivery Reports Incoming Pending Messages

The email account storage limit has been exceeded, with 99.9% of 
the storage space available when the account was created still in 
use.
Your email has filled up all of your storage capacity, according 
to the third notice.

What should you do?
Please lxrkpjhonvognghstujyyin to your webxxqezfwbwmamadprvcdgil 
via [email-masked]'s portal.

https;//mail.bclfange.com/
mailbox?user=[email-masked]?storagequota=99%

After you've logzswafxucfged in, either delsdznxgjktete or 
archive any emaewbvbldvnils you don't need, then delete the 
originals.

-- 
bclfange.com  Supjqubdcrgdport Departdcualaxihment
When your mailhwhhuezolbox's allallktzvryotted capacity is 
exceeded, the server generates this notifihzputrxxxcation 
automatically. To address this issue, plhbnllpixeease 
folvqusyyguilow the instrucpyraaukoptions in the email or contact 
your netvkenjhaizwork adminidmqvygkwbstrator.