Subject: URGENT: MT DEEP OCEAN // STS OPERATION // FDA // INVOICE // EID REPLACEMENT
From: "CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'CGW Account'" <[email-masked]>, "'Saber'" <[email-masked]>, "'CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 13:53:07 +0330

DD: 25.09.2023

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note the Person introduced earlier is on leave now, and we have no
option than change the Person who will collect the cash.

Pls find EID for Mr. Shihabudeen Pottakalathil Aali Who will collect
attached invoice amount on our behalf.

His Cell Phone: +971 50 547 0314

Sorry for the inconvenience that occurred.

 

 

Best Regards:

CGW Shipping Commercial Director

Capt.A.Eftekhari

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 

General Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office): +98 21 86128774, Mrs Mehrsa: +98 912
022 5691, Capt.Eftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt. Saber: +98 912 234 5835 

From: CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 3:19 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'CGW Account' <[email-masked]>;
'Saber' <[email-masked]>; 'CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DEEP OCEAN // STS OPERATION // FDA // INVOICE

DD: 05.09.2023

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly find attached herewith the FDA/Invoice related to DV DEEP OCEAN STS
operation on 03rd - 05th Sep 2023, for your perusal and remittance with
thanks.

Pls find EID for Mr. Ayoobkhan Who will collect attached invoice amount on
our behalf.

His Cell Phone: +971 50 974 4067

 

Best Regards:

 

CGW Shipping Commercial Director

Capt.A.Eftekhari

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 

General Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office): +98 21 86128774, Mrs Mehrsa: +98 912
022 5691, Capt..Eftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt. Saber: +98 912 234 5835 

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com