Subject: Re:
From: operation office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 15:23:56 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for the invoice as agreed with your esteemed company, we are ready
to pay 10% after confirmation of Laycan and inspection to your
representative in Dubai and 90% Cheque.
We can pay as well the advance payment around 800,000 USD.
Here is the attached invoice signed and stamped and Q88 of the vessel which
can come for operation of STS.

--
Kind Regards,

*Operation*
*BIN ZAYED GROUP HEAD OFFICE*

*17th floor, Emaar Boulevard 2,Downtown Dubai,P.O.Box 11092, Dubai, UAE.*

*This e-mail message, including attachments, is confidential, is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is
privileged, attorney work product, proprietary or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law(s). The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution
or reproduction of this e-mail message, including attachments, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not an
intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message, including attachments, from your computer. Thank you*

On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 1:44 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Hello, please find the attachment.
>
> Best Regards
>