Subject: Condensate
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 12:47:30 +0330

Dear sir/madam

We have received and approved your provisional invoice (attached file),

Kindly introduce us to the party that’ll be receiving the payment in UAE.

We would also suggest that the phrases below be added to the contract;

“Automatic Termination of Purchase Agreement: (1) This purchase agreement is
subject to a 20-day deadline, commencing from the date of signing this
agreement. (2) In the event that either the buyer or the seller is unable to
fulfill this contract within the specified 20-day period, this purchase
agreement shall automatically terminate without any further action by the
contracting parties. In this case, both parties are released from any
further contractual obligations. (3) Any extension of the deadline or
amendments to this agreement require the written consent of both contracting
parties. (4) If any provision of this agreement is declared invalid or
unenforceable for any reason, this shall not affect the validity or
enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement. The parties
commit to replacing the invalid or unenforceable provision with a valid and
enforceable provision that most closely aligns with the original economic
purpose of the invalid or unenforceable provision. (5) This severability
clause is an integral part of this agreement.”

“NDA: Unlimited Confidentiality Obligation: (1) Both parties acknowledge the
significance of confidentiality regarding the information and trade secrets
exchanged under this agreement. The parties commit to rigorously uphold the
duty of confidentiality during and after the term of this contract. (2) This
confidentiality obligation is unlimited in duration and shall remain in
effect irrespective of the formation of this contract or the expiration of
the stated deadline as per point [insert point number here]. (3) In the
event of a willful breach of the confidentiality obligation by the seller,
including but not limited to the unauthorized disclosure of confidential
information to third parties or the abusive use of such information for
personal gain, the seller shall be obliged to make a penalty payment of 10
million US dollars to the buyer. (4) The parties concur that the
aforementioned penalty payment constitutes adequate and just compensation
for the buyer and does not preclude any claims for damages or other legal
remedies. (5) This provision remains in effect beyond the termination or
fulfillment of this contract and is an integral part of this agreement.”

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

 

 

biSmart Consulting GmbH

Taborstraße 25, 1020 Wien

Tel.: +43 1 231 33 09

Mobil: +43 660 151 49 78

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Diese Mitteilung samt Anhang ist ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt
und kann vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail
irrtümlich erhalten haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte schnellst möglich und
löschen Sie diese Mitteilung samt allen Anhängen.

This electronic message including any attachment is confidential and may
contain privileged attorney-client information. If you receive this
electronic message by mistake, please notify us immediately and then delete
this electronic message including any attachment