Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], Trade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 23:32:17 +0400

Dear Sir
Thank you for your kind support.

Reference to your below email and our negotiation we hereby confirm that 
we are ready and willing to sign the contract with your esteemed company 
according to the contract draft which was sent few days ago.
Just some minor items we request to be revised:

Regarding price please consider minus 20 as price differential, we had a 
lot of discussions with our end user but due to lack of quota at end of 
year and DDU price level in the China market we are not able to convince 
them for better offer.

Current pricing period is confirmed but kindly requested to consider 
possibility of negotiation at the time of contact signing.

Due to long negotiation, Almawaheb credit line with the bank is fully 
consumed currently and hereby requested to consider TIANJIN INDUSTRIES 
CORP LIMITED as Buyer and our sister company.we provide you with all 
necessary documents that shows new buyer is similar to Almawaheb and 
fully supported with the bank.

It would be great if we could have a meeting with your esteemed company 
at the earliest possible time as we are ready in all aspects to load the 
cargo from beginning of the December.

Best Regards
Abdulrazakali

On 2023-11-13 15:14, [email-masked] wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> 
> Hello, please find the attachment.
> 
> Best Regards