Subject: NOTICE: closure of Caltex bank acc
From: "Sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 15:25:44 -0700

Dear All

Good day

Please notify the following financial notice so that any payment to the said
account is avoided until the new bank account is announced.

 

Best Regards.

Sameni

Commercial-Ops  Dept.

 

From: Moradzadeh <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 4:12 AM
To: 'Sameni' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ahmadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E-moradi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 's-abdollahzadeh' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: closure of Caltex bank acc

Dear all;

Please be advised that account of  "Caltex Raw Material Trading " in FAB
bank has been closed.

Please request charterers to avoid remitting funds to aforementioned
account.

Best Regards

Moradzadeh

NITC Treasury Dept

Tel:  +98-21 23804416

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>