Subject: Revised invoice according to the Redelivery-16th hire invoice of Dune-Sahara202301154
From: "Sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E-moradi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shokoofeh Abdollahzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ahmadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sanjabi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 10:59:17 -0700

Dear Mr. Roodsari

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the latest revised hire invoice of Dune
according to the Redelivery.

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

"1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts."

 

The invoice passcode is the same as we sent you earlier.

We will also mail the original invoice.

 

Best Regards.

Sameni

Commercial-Ops  Dept.

 

 

 

From: Sameni <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 4:19 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>; 'E-moradi'
<[email-masked]>; 'm-rahmani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shokoofeh
Abdollahzadeh' <[email-masked]>; 'Ahmadi' <[email-masked]>;
'Sanjabi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Resending--- 16th hire invoice of Dune-Sahara202301154

Resending with new bank account.

 

Best Regards.

Sameni

Commercial-Ops  Dept.

 

 

From: Sameni <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'E-moradi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-rahmani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Shokoofeh
Abdollahzadeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Ahmadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sanjabi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 16th hire invoice of Dune-Sahara202301154

 

Dear Mr.Roodsari

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 16th hire invoice of Dune.

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

"1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts."

 

The invoice password is the same as we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.