Subject: Resending include bunker on redelivery----Revised last invoice-16th hire invoice of Dune-Sahara202301154
From: "Sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E-moradi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shokoofeh Abdollahzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ahmadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sanjabi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr.H.Moradzadeh '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 10:14:56 -0700

Dear Mr.Roudsari

Good Day

Please find attached file regarding redelivery invoice( last hire invoice of
Dune include deduction of bunker on redelivery which is owner account) ;

for your kind action and follow up please.

Please also update us your total debt for Faxon and Dune( IRR port dues,
shortage of payments for the   bunker purchase invoices).

 

Best Regards.

Sameni

Commercial-Ops  Dept.

 

 

From: Sameni <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2023 10:59 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>; 'E-moradi'
<[email-masked]>; 'm-rahmani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shokoofeh
Abdollahzadeh' <[email-masked]>; 'Ahmadi' <[email-masked]>;
'Sanjabi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Revised invoice according to the Redelivery-16th hire invoice of
Dune-Sahara202301154

Dear Mr. Roodsari

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the latest revised hire invoice of Dune
according to the Redelivery.

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

"1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts."

 

The invoice passcode is the same as we sent you earlier.

We will also mail the original invoice.

 

Best Regards.

Sameni

Commercial-Ops  Dept.

 

 

 

From: Sameni <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 4:19 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'E-moradi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-rahmani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Shokoofeh
Abdollahzadeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Ahmadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sanjabi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Resending--- 16th hire invoice of Dune-Sahara202301154

Resending with new bank account.

 

Best Regards.

Sameni

Commercial-Ops  Dept.

 

 

From: Sameni <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'E-moradi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-rahmani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Shokoofeh
Abdollahzadeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Ahmadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sanjabi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 16th hire invoice of Dune-Sahara202301154

 

Dear Mr.Roodsari

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 16th hire invoice of Dune.

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

"1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts."

 

The invoice password is the same as we sent you earlier.

We will also  mail the original invoice.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.