Subject: RE: Request for Heavy CO
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 12:16:48 +0330

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day.
regarding to our LOI No. JAN-24-1177 DTD 01 January 2024 and with reference
to our phone conversation, we would like to request for the draft of SPA if
it is approved from your end.

We are looking forward to your prompt action.

Thanks for your consideration and cooperation.

Sincerely,

HMS Trading FZE

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2024 1:50 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Info' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Request for Heavy CO 

Dear Sir/Madam

Hope this message finds you well. We, HMS trading FZE, as an active company
in field of export of crude oil, oil derivatives and petrochemical products
with reference to our negotiations, respectfully submit a request for the
acquisition of an Iranian heavy cargo in accordance with the specified terms
and conditions in attached letter. We express our sincere interest in
purchasing this cargo and look forward to discussing the details further.

We are looking forward to have your response.

Many thanks for your consideration to this matter.

Sincerely,

HMS Trading FZE