Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2222, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / DISCHARGE UPDATE AT 1800 LT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 18:48:03 +0330

Good day,

Pls find discharge update report at 1800 lt on 19.11.2022 as below:

Discharged       5698 mt

Discharge rate    195 mt/hr

ETC 20.11.2022 / 0600 lt 

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2022 12:35 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2222, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / RESUME DISCHARGE

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty 47 as below:

09.11.2022

1100 hrs lt        Eosp-Nor tendered

1218 hrs lt        Anchored

18.11.2022

 

0506 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

0630 hrs lt        Pob

0642 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

0700 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

0718 hrs lt        1st line ashore

0730 hrs lt        All made fast

0730 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

0736 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

0736 hrs lt        pilot away

0736 hrs lt        Surveyor on board

0742/0842        Ullaging

0912 hrs lt        Calculation

0924 hrs lt        hose connect

0936 hrs lt        Commence discharge

1042 hrs lt        Line displacment

1142 hrs lt        Resume discharge

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771