Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF DISCHARGE AT QESHM OPL WITH 4TH DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/01.12.2022
From: Faxon <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 06:33:01 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

30.11.2022

=========

2130 : Surveyor on Board

2142 : Commence Tank Inspection

2230 : Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

2242: Calculation Completed

2342 : Commence Mooring

2354 : All Made Fast

01.12.2022

=========

0012: Commence Hose Connection

0048 : Hose Connection Completed

0112 : Commence Discharging of South Pars Condensate

ETC : 01.12.2022/1900 LT

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.