Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2224, AT BND TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL R5EPORT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 10:30:39 +0330

Good day,

Please find arrival report of vessel at B.Abbas Anchorage as below:

04.12.2022 

0654 hrs lt        Anchored-Nor tendered

Position: 

Lat:    27*02.2 N

Long: 056*13.7E

Vessel awaiting for further instruction. 

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 24.22, /NOR TENDERED
From: "master- Chem" <[email-masked]>
To: "'RAMYAR'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'cmd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sahil'" <[email-masked]>, "'Charles'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations | Safe Seas'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 07:02:07 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day

Pls be informed that vsl tendering NOR at 0654 hrs LT/04TH DEC 2022.

Herewith, pls find attached NOR sheet.

Kindly confirm with safe receipt. 

 

--

Thanks & B Regards

Capt. Rakesh Kumar

Master

MT "CHEM"

PH(V SET): +15053892989 ( Bridge)

PH(V SET): +15058141439 (Master Cabin)

Email : [email-masked]

Disclaimer: Please note that vessel e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs.in case of Urgency,please do give us a call.

--------------------------------------------------------